Coming to you from beautiful Vancouver, BC!
This was a sort of a last minute trip but one that was well worth it! Thankfully, my Nana lives in Vancouver which means not only do I get to see her too, but free food and a place to stay!... things that suddenly become invaluable to a university student. The weather is absolutely beautiful and there is an awesome vibe around the city because of the olympics! I have gotten to go to a couple of events which has been phenomenal and saw Alex Bilodeau awarded the first Canadian gold on home soil!!! It's been such a needed break to get away and just forget about studying for a few days. Today I'm going back downtown to see the sights and then I'm going to a hockey game tonight! Tomorrow I head back to the valley to visit some friends before making my way back to Calgary.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment