Monday, February 1, 2010

Settling in, again...


Hello again!

So, I finalllllly have registered and paid for all my classes and am starting to get into the groove of things again for this semester.  It always seems to take me a few weeks to get into the rhythm of things.  Now here we are though, and it’s almost the end of January!  Winter semester is really exciting because there always seems to be a lot going on with sports and getting ready for LYC.   This past week I was able to go down to California with my mom for a few days and visit my great aunt there.  It was good to be able to just get away for a bit…. you don’t realize how busy you are until you leave it all behind for a few days! This past Sunday a bunch of girls got together at my friend’s apartment for a girls night.  It turned out to be a pretty big crowd and it was so fun to just hang out outside of school and get to know more girls from Ambrose.  Its times like that when you realize how great they community at Ambrose is and how welcoming and accepting the people are!  I’ve heard a lot of new students say that one thing they really enjoy about Ambrose is the community we have… I agree! 

Well, I should probably head out.  I’m just at Starbucks now catching up and reading and emails and I have class soon!

Have a great week!

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment